Friday, February 5, 2016

Bakers Original Chocolate White Chip Cookies

When my boys were little there was a group of us stay at home Mom's that would get together for a sanity break. Kids would play and us girlfriends would actually hold adult conversations. This recipe will always remind me of Coffee morning get together with my girlfriends at Kristen's.

Bakers Original Chocolate White Chip Cookies

1/3 cup marg or butter (room temp)   
1/2 cup white sugar
1/4 cup brown sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla
1 egg
2 squares unsweetened chocolate (melted and slightly cooled)
1 cup flour
1/2 teaspoon baking powder
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 225 g bag White Chocolate Chips

  • Mix: Marg with sugars until well blended.
  •  add vanilla then egg blend well
  • Then add you melted chocolate. 
  • Stir in dry ingred. 
  • Then add white chocolate chips.
  • Drop by teaspoon onto cookie sheet

  • 10-12 minutes 350 degrees
I always make a double batch of dough and add one package of chips as I like more cookie the chips...just my personal preference.

No comments:

Post a Comment